booksomewench: (writing)
[personal profile] booksomewench
In a fit of foolishness, I decided to see where I'd be, page-wise, if I changed my font to Courier New. I jumped from page 14 to page 19. Even dropping the font from 12 to 11 left me at 16.

So tempting...

I'm got going to do it though. For one thing, I'm not 14 anymore. For another, I haven't even gotten to the point where I begin tearing fandom to shreds for its latent sexism. (Don't worry, I've said some very nice things about fandom thus far). I'll need the remaining 5.5 pages shortly.

Tonight, I vomit words onto pages. Tomorrow, I go back, edit, cite relevent theory beyond "this is what all my friends say," and play with footnotes for the first time in my life.

All right. Nose, meet grindstone. Maybe I'll just put everything into Comic Sans and be done with it.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-04 12:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] how-low-am-i.livejournal.com
gimme a call when you're out of class today...i have an exam at 1 and then will be doing a million errands. maybe you could keep me company while i do them.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-04 04:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
I'm in class at 6. Today is devoted to finishing my paper and making it presentable.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-04 01:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] charmed1ofdoom.livejournal.com
Let me know if you need my anedotes on its all reading rainbow/Jordi Laforge fault and/or how I was the geek closet until I met you guys.

:P

Good luck.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-05 01:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ryuutchi.livejournal.com
I haven't even gotten to the point where I begin tearing fandom to shreds for its latent sexism.

Get cracking! Fandom needs to be ripped apart. A lot. Often.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-05 02:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
At work, we put all of our transcripts in Courier New. I don't know why, because we don't charge by page, but we do.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-05-08 03:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ktpinto.livejournal.com
I'm got going to do it though. For one thing, I'm not 14 anymore.

And you know, if you use 2.5 spacing instead of 2... lol!

Profile

booksomewench: (Default)
booksomewench

October 2012

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 31   

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios