booksomewench: (Remembrance)
[personal profile] booksomewench
was simultaneously incredibly awesome and heart-wrenchingly sad. The sadness is not mine to discuss, so I won't, but I do wish to give a shout-out to [livejournal.com profile] doompuppy for being great, and [livejournal.com profile] evan712, [livejournal.com profile] lucasthegray, and [livejournal.com profile] docsmiley for holding down the fort (and cleaning it up) after we left.

Tis No Deceit (To Deceive a Deceiver) was a ton of fun. I was a pretty, pretty princess (and NOT a whore, thief, and/or assassin), even though I forgot my tiara at home. I did get to wear my wedding dress, though, and got lots of compliments on it.

I ended up married, though not to the man I was engaged to at the beginning of the trip. He ended up with my handmaid. I did end up not pregnant, though. I sacrificed the baby to stop the ship from careening into the Statue of Liberty; thus thwarting Professor Steam! (good), saving the lives of many people (better), ridding myself of that embarrassing bastard problem (even better), and, of course, saving my own life (most important). I ended up marrying [livejournal.com profile] juldea's ex-fiance, who happens to be the next in line for the British throne. This is especially great, as I was Princess Inga hapsburg, so marrying into the British royal line, while not something I planned, was lots of fun. I also agreed to set the rightful King of Spain back on his throne; between his concessions to England and to Austria, my husband and I will shortly become Powers to Be Reckoned With. Hee.

I got to LARP with some very excellent people. [livejournal.com profile] juldea quickly became my best friend, ("WHY HELLO LORD CUTHBERT!!!!"), [livejournal.com profile] hazliya was going to help me out with my "little problem," [livejournal.com profile] elenuial jilted me in the most charming fashion possible (and then hooked me up with my current groom), and [livejournal.com profile] nyren was still willing to wed me even after he found out about my...terrible seduction at the hands of the Japanese prince.

Which was totally what happened. Totally.

My confrontation with him unexpectedly turned into a duet when his current girlfriend came in and admitted she was pregnant, too. I also randomly screamed "I HATE YOU FOREVER!!!!" as I ran by him on the ship one time, right after I found out that [livejournal.com profile] elenuial was already betrothed to my handmaiden. Poor boy had no idea what was going on. It was great!

By the way, [livejournal.com profile] elenuial jilted me after wooing my by singing "A Whole New World." Cad.

My stateroom saw a ton of action. So much that I amused multiple GMs by bitching about everyone using it but me. "If you are not of the Austrian court, PLEASE LEAVE MY STATEROOM IMMEDIATELY!" [livejournal.com profile] londo got to watch me have hysterics, and [livejournal.com profile] usernamenumber just had a ball laughing at everything, I think.

I sang all but one of my songs. My happy ending didn't happen until far too late in the game. Stupid Professor Steam! robbing my of my due. (Played by the all-around fabulous [livejournal.com profile] zapf. We bonded in one LARP, and have since agreed that the other is cooler than damn near everything).

I also prevented the (probable) resurrection of Cthulhu by being selfish. Yay me!

Thanks tons to Carlotta, Jimmy, the Disembodied Voice, and Fog of War (who all may or may not have LJs) for being so great to LARP with. And many, many thanks to [livejournal.com profile] gower, [livejournal.com profile] jingsaw, and Eric for running, letting me sign up last minute, and being so understanding of my lateness today. This was probably one of the most fun games I have every played in.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 01:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] goddess-of-ice.livejournal.com
That sounds like a lot of fun! I've never larped before (I'm assuming it mean live-action role playing, yeah?) How did you get involved with it?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:56 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
First: you get extra awesome bonus points for knowing what LARPing is.
Second: [livejournal.com profile] shogunhb got me into it. There's a LARPing convention in a nearby town every year that we go to. That introduced me to a lot of people who run and write LARPs as a hobby, so now I play in them whenever I get the chance.

They are so much fun.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 03:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
When you stabbed yourself, I was like, wow, she's just as Machiavellian as I am. Perfect!

Clearly, selfishness wins the day.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
I don't know what you mean. I was doing it solely to save the lives of everyone on board. That's it. My only motivation. Totally.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
Of course, my dear. Of course. Now that I am assured how selfless and innocent you are, shall we go and figure out how to murder the heir to the Japanese throne who insulted you so, and then conquer Russia?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
*claps delightedly*

Oh! Oh! Just in time for my birthday! May I have the Kremlin as a wedding present? I've been ever so good! I'll set up a little room where I can display his head!

Oh, you're so good to me!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
Now, now dear. You shouldn't flaunt your victories, it makes people talk. In love, discretion is encouraged. In murder, discretion is required.

But, I'm sure that when you're Queen of England, we can go build a nice deep dungeon where no one will find the bodies. Or heads.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
I shall be guided by you in this, beloved husband

...assuming I still get the Kremlin, of course.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
Oh, of course! I'll use the zeppelin we bought for our daughter and a huge role of paper to wrap it for you.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
This entire thread makes me bite my knuckles.

Just sayin'.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 05:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
Jimmy = [livejournal.com profile] electric_d_monk
Disembodied Voice = [livejournal.com profile] lediva

Oh princess! You've swooned! Do you need to go to your stateroom right now?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
She apologized to me for that later, and I was like "Uhh, yeah, I rather noticed why you were doing it." And she was insisting that she swooned just like the women in her romance novels. I didn't disagree :P

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
That scene was fantastic because I really didn't know you were right there! I was so nervous about rewriting my song to fit a new situation that I didn't look around to see who was there, and boy would I not have done that with Cuthbert right there!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
The was quite possibly the awesomest thing that was ever very awesome.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 08:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
I wish [livejournal.com profile] rigel and her camera had been around, because I'm sure the look on my face would make a fantastic user icon.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 07:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
I said your name several times, too, trying to get your attention, but stopped when the singing started.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 08:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
I completely missed it. :D Not too used to answering to, "Mimi!" after all!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 08:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
Silly land pirates, stealing my fiancee :( But, you know, even though I loved you, I didn't really do things out of love. I was dry, patient, and boring. And, I loved England more than you, so trading you for rulership of Austria was a fair trade <_< Oh, and Nuance totally seduced me, which certainly helped :D

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
I am a little sad that there wasn't a duel for my hand, but the game seemed to be light on dueling on the whole. But if you had marched off and challenged [livejournal.com profile] elenuial to a duel over me, the mistaken identity conflict would've been fantastically hilarious!

And yeah, sadly, the dry/patient/boring was your downfall, at least as far as Mimi's heart went. But the match with Inga fit much better. I don't know if you noticed, but I did run up to her and tell her how you were a perfectly nice man and that I thought you two would do very well together. I guess she agreed! :) Although I guess the "next in line for the throne" was more tempting than the "perfectly nice man"...

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com
But it wasn't mistaken identity. Adam WAS the one who stole the kiss from you, or so he told me later :P

And, I tried MANY times to duel Adam. He wouldn't duel me, period. I even did told him, look, I'm just trying to not ruin my name here. I don't care who wins. You'll come out as the Blank Verse Bandit, I'll tell everyone to back away, we have an honorable duel to fight, we'll fight to the humiliation, we'll do it near the railing, and if he wins he can jump off the railing, and if I win I'll push him off the railing, and in either case, he can return to the ship as Schmander, and no one will know. I have no desire to capture him, he's too small for me to care about.

But no~o, he wouldn't do it. :(

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
Wait, what? Adam stole the kiss? I think I'm still confused on points of mistaken identity, here! :) I'm going to have to work out with the various Blank Verse Bandits as to which ones did which things to me! *blushes horribly*

And fie on him for refusing the duel, that would've been AWESOME.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:15 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:20 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:38 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:49 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 12:02 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:12 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:38 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] gower.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 12:52 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 02:03 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [personal profile] darkoni - Date: 2009-04-28 08:13 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
That, and discovering he wasn't "perfectly nice" a'tall. We shall be a very happy, schemey pair.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
Well... he was perfectly nice to ME!

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 09:57 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:02 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:09 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:23 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 09:57 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:01 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:06 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:09 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:13 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:17 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:41 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:27 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 12:07 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 02:14 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 01:51 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 02:53 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 04:17 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-05-01 04:48 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-05-01 01:44 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:09 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:18 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:20 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:23 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:28 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:26 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:42 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:26 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:19 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:42 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:04 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:16 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:19 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:44 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:01 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:23 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:36 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:58 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:10 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:33 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 06:11 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 09:11 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 12:34 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 01:57 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 11:40 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 01:52 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:32 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 12:25 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 02:16 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:35 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:44 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 12:08 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 12:58 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:47 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:39 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:45 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 02:06 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 02:46 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 02:59 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 05:21 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-05-01 04:39 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 04:25 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-05-01 05:00 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-05-01 01:54 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:48 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:36 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:07 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:41 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:55 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 02:11 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 02:22 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 02:55 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] electric-d-monk.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 04:16 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:05 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:12 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:16 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:22 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:25 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:32 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:20 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:36 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:54 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:54 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:15 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:27 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:44 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:54 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 05:04 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-29 07:42 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 02:35 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 03:19 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 05:06 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-30 06:11 am (UTC) - Expand

A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:37 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 10:50 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:21 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 12:58 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:14 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:33 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:48 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:56 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:40 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:40 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:46 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:49 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:56 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:00 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:10 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:23 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:29 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:35 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:40 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:46 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-27 11:27 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:01 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [personal profile] darkoni - Date: 2009-04-28 08:23 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 01:57 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:38 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:41 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:43 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:48 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:54 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 03:58 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:12 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:21 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:36 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 04:45 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:02 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] nyren.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 05:12 pm (UTC) - Expand

Re: A typical evening.

From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com - Date: 2009-04-28 11:46 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 06:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cristovau.livejournal.com
Sounds like a great run. I played Professor Steam back at Intercon F and enjoyed the game mightily.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-04-27 09:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kamianya.livejournal.com
For the record, I believe Fog of War is Lightgamer

Profile

booksomewench: (Default)
booksomewench

October 2012

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 31   

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios