booksomewench: (Default)
[personal profile] booksomewench
In case I don't have a chance to talk to you IRL, my grandfather died this morning at around the first 1 this the morning. Yes, I will be taking another caravan to the ceremonies, so do let me know if you're interested. I'll be posting about the REST of the Halloween weekend later.

Much love to everyone. Sorry if my posts have been bitchy and/or sulky lately. I'll get back to my regular bitchy-but-amusing self later...hopefully.

(no subject)

Date: 2004-10-31 08:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thegame2158.livejournal.com
i'm sorry to hear *hugs*

(no subject)

Date: 2004-10-31 09:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] astareal.livejournal.com
*HUGS* for Nu

(no subject)

Date: 2004-10-31 09:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kaosrayvin.livejournal.com
I'm sorry for your loss baby, take all my love and positive energy with u, I'll def tty soon.

(no subject)

Date: 2004-10-31 11:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] readcloud222.livejournal.com
so very sorry for your loss. though i only know you through the lj and by what your friends say about you and to you, i am sure that you must be a special person and hope those friends and family near to you help you to make it through this time of sadness.

(no subject)

Date: 2004-10-31 11:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] teddywolf.livejournal.com
*big comforting woolfhug*
Losing a grandparent you care about is never easy.

(no subject)

Date: 2004-10-31 11:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hillaryu2.livejournal.com
I'm so sorry Nuance

(no subject)

Date: 2004-11-01 02:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] themonstertamer.livejournal.com
hey hun. i'm very sorry to hear of your loss. i am actually rather horrible about knowing exactly what to say in any given situation, so instead of words, i offer hugs, company and an open ear, should you ever want/need them. let me know. i'm here for ye.
much love-
kohut

i'm so sorry

Date: 2004-11-01 05:02 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nursemissy.livejournal.com
awww..i wish i was there so that i could give you a hug....i'm really sorry....hang in there dear. Give my regards to your family....i miss you all!!!

(no subject)

Date: 2004-11-02 06:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
Thank you all so very very much. This means more to me than I can say.

Profile

booksomewench: (Default)
booksomewench

October 2012

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 31   

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios