
I'm grumpy. I had a thing I was hoping for, and it didn't happen. *sulks* Namely, they didn't deposit my check!!! And if they mailed it (which they shouldn't have, since I signed up for direct deposit weeks ago) I don't know when it'll arrive. Certainly not before we leave tonight.
I've called payroll, but no one answered. *angst*
EDIT: If I have no cash, I'm really rethinking my stance on pirates and PA.
EDIT II: The bursar finally called my back in regards to my new and exciting $5000 bill I received in the mail on Tuesday. The letter was generated before my health insurance waiver kicked in (though I waived it back in July) and before my tuition remission was applied to my courses. That's a relief.
But I still want my paycheck.
EDIT III: And, as an example of true loss, Madeleine L'Engle died last night. (You'll have to scroll down to read her 3 lines of text.)
EDIT IV: I now have my check. They put it into my departmental mailbox (as
PA is still a go, and I don't have to light the planet on fire. In all, good.
(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 04:32 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 04:42 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 07:33 pm (UTC)Btw...
Date: 2007-09-07 07:42 pm (UTC)LOL. Sadness.
(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 04:44 pm (UTC)Weird. I don't think those numbers are right, but... ok.
(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 04:45 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 07:27 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 04:46 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 04:52 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 04:55 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 05:13 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-07 07:43 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-08 12:24 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-08 02:00 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2007-09-09 05:57 am (UTC)