booksomewench: (head bashes)
[personal profile] booksomewench
For the record, next year, I am totally not arranging things. All y'all's on your own. Find a new ringleader, folks. I'll be busy...running the con. At least, programming's side of things. Co-running. Whatever.

Anywho...

People Who Still Owe Me Money
Toph
Evan


Okay great. On to transportation.
Thursday night:

Shaughn's car:
Me
Shaughn
Kat
Toph

Evan's car:
Evan
[livejournal.com profile] juldea
(For the record, depending on leaving times, Kat and [livejournal.com profile] juldea may want to swap car spaces. Or not. I'll let everyone duke out who is riding where in the comments.)

Justin's car:
Justin
Quish (Goddammit, have you called K*star yet?!?!!?)
Quish's stuff


Friday morning/afternoon:

Helen's car:
Helen

Anyone need to talk about transportation, do so in my comments and I'll attempt to facilitate, or contact the owners of said cars.

Accomodations:

Thursday night:

My room:
Me
Shaughn
Evan
Kat
[livejournal.com profile] juldea

Quish's Room:
Quish
Justin
Toph

Friday night

My room:
Me
Shaughn
Kat
Evan

Quish's room:
Quish
Justin
Toph

Helen's room:
Helen
Myke
[livejournal.com profile] juldea

Toph, would you mind crashing in Helen's room instead of Quish's? That'll give more room for their stuff, and make it so the room is not dreadully expensive, especially since Myke's leaving late Saturday night. Alternately, I can also try to see if Kosta and his girlfriend would like crash space, but they do live like 20 minutes down the road, so no guarantee.

Any questions? Did I leave anyone/thing out?

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-12 04:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quish.livejournal.com
We're not gonna need a lot of space in the room. Maybe Helen could stay with us Saturday night, share a bed with Toph?

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-12 04:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
Then Myke and Juldea will be without a room. And besides, Helen rented the room. And didn't Justin say he wanted a place to retreat and be alone?

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-12 04:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quish.livejournal.com
I meant just for Saturday night. I forgot Juldea was sharing with Helen,too.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-12 04:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
On another note, have you called Kstar yet?

I will nag you forever.

Also, can you give me a ride to the gym and back? I wanna bring magazines to the gym and my invitations to the post office. And that's a load too heavy to carry!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-12 04:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quish.livejournal.com
Sure, okay, I'll pick you up at 11:53. Bring me a Cosmo? I'm sick of reading the same Jane from 2004.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-12 05:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
I don't actually have Evan's email address. Hrm. I suppose I will comment in his journal and he can email me. But yeah, I can probably ride in either car, it all depends on when you andor he are leaving.

Profile

booksomewench: (Default)
booksomewench

October 2012

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 31   

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios