Friday Plans

NSFW Mar. 7th, 2007 03:42 pm
booksomewench: (I like Monkeys. And Ponies. And Monsters)
[personal profile] booksomewench
Would it affect anyone from coming if I pushed dinner back to 6:30 instead of 7:30? Janet and Toph have to head home to CT that night, and if we start a bit earlier, it'll be easier for them. So far I have coming:

Toph
Janet
Quish
Julia
Haywire (probably just for the movie)
Shaughn
Kat as a maybe
Brittany & Jon (possibly just for the movie)
Helen

Anyone else want to come and help me celebrate? *big eyes*

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 08:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quish.livejournal.com
Justin's coming, too.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
Let me guess, he's coming to celebrate me getting into Clark, and completely ignoring my birthday?

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 09:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] purple-dj.livejournal.com
You've had plenty of birthdays and you'll probably have plenty more.

This is probably the first and only time you will get into Clark.

Boy that sounds ominous....

"You shall *never* get into Clark again, hahahaha!"

Errmmm... Yeah.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-08 01:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] quish.livejournal.com
lol. He's just bitter because you claimed his birthday month.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 09:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] etherial.livejournal.com
Do I smell or something?

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 09:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] etherial.livejournal.com
oh, er, I should have made it clear in your last entry that I will find a way to pay for dinner, perhaps through judicious use of lap-dances.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
Yes, since I was all sad that you couldn't go because you were poor. So Nyah.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 09:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lucasthegray.livejournal.com
I probably can't make it, since i'll probably be working late, unfortunately. Crongratulations and happy birfday!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 10:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] astareal.livejournal.com
If I weren't in San Francisco, I would come.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 10:20 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] verrucaria.livejournal.com
Where is the dinner again? I trust that Adam would like to come. With me, that is.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 10:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
At Red Robin, in the Blackstone Valley Plaza in Millbury. I'd love to see you both there!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-07 11:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pezzonovante.livejournal.com
I'll be there. Not sure on the movie, but definitely for dinner.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-08 04:54 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
So, um, how will I (and possibly londo) get to this dinner, anyway? (You should AIM me if you see me on tonight.)

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-08 02:51 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] etherial.livejournal.com
can you get to Waltham? I just need to remember how to get to Blackstone from the Pike.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-08 04:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] juldea.livejournal.com
Actually since this comment, nightskyre and anitra have offered a ride. If they cannot for some reason, I will let you know. Thanks!

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-08 07:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] riccakitty.livejournal.com
we'll try to come.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-09 02:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gunthersdncemix.livejournal.com
I can make it for dinner if I'm not infringing on your bday month. I probably can't make the movie, but I am curious, did you mention what movie it was or did I miss that?

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-09 03:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] shadowravyn.livejournal.com
You absolutely would not be infringing on my birthday month, birthday-twin. As for movies, I've suggested 300, but in my latest entry, I've posted a poll for people to choose other options, if so desired.

(no subject)

Date: 2007-03-09 12:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gunthersdncemix.livejournal.com
Sounds good, thanks! See you later :)

Profile

booksomewench: (Default)
booksomewench

October 2012

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930 31   

Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios